BCH (Bitcoin Cash) will undergo a network upgrade on November 15, 2020 at about 12:00 UTC. The upgrade may result in two different chains and additional tokens due to the differences of opinion between two main BCH clients, Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) and Bitcoin Cash Node (BCHN).
We will take the following steps to ensure the security of our users’ assets:
1. When the upgrade completes, our BCH pool will be transitioned to a BCHN pool.
2. Starting from 23:40 UTC on November 14, 2020, BCH mining as part of the BTC Profit-Switching (SHA256d) pool will be suspended. BSV and BTC mining will remain available.
3. Due to the lack of transaction replay protection and the risk of on-chain transactions during the upgrade, BCH payouts will be paused from November 15 on.
4. If the upgrade results in additional tokens, we will credit them at a ratio of 1:1 based on BCH balances on November 15, 2020 at 12:00 UTC.
5. When the upgrade completes and the chains stabilize, we will release further announcements about when we will resume payouts and BCH mining in the BTC Profit-Switching (SHA256d) pool, our support for BCHA mining, the distribution of new tokens, etc.