f2pool has launched the new version of the Read-Only Page function on its website. It will also be added to the latest version of f2pool app. What’s new about the Read-Only Page function:
- Entry on the webpage is moved into the sidebar of Account Settings.
- Multiple subaccounts can be selected.
- Customized coin types are now supported.
- Simultaneous selection of one or more access permissions of worker management, income records, and payout records is now enabled.
- Modification of access permissions is now supported.
- Batch deleting of read-only pages is also supported for the latest update.
For any questions or feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com, or by opening a support ticket.